Padrino Stackz

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Wass really good Illmuzik??
i never really formally introduced myself. its never too late.. Born and raised in New Jersey... Home of some great hip hop artist.... Redman, Joe Budden, Just Blaze, queen latifah, the legendary Naughty by Nature & Miss Lauryn Hill. I always enjoyed their stuff (especially redman!)

One day in the mid 90's my little bro showed me something that he learned in his 7th grade music class... this technology called MiDi.. With no Musical training, i was amazed how i can fool around and record hot little riffs with "Cakewalk" all it took is one bad new york winter.. no reason to be outside... then BAMM! I was experimenting with anything.. Jazz, Club, Rock and hip hop... whatever.. just recording whatever! lol

Growing up in the 90's where Hip hop was at its BESTTTTT! i wanted to be apart of it.. even though i never got signed or ran with the dopest crew in NJ / NYC... just making beats as a hobby completes who i am..

Im a hardware / keyboard Junkie by heart.. Triton, Phantom, Asr-10... and my huge vinyl collection inhereted by my ol' folks... ( i want an MPC in my arsenal.) But Last summer 2010 i joined the Navy.. Since then im not home so i've been using software and doing hardcore Digi-crate diggin'.. its cool but doesnt compare to banging it out on hardware... i joined ill muzik last spring.. wasnt that active... But NOW I hope to make an impact on this site.. and the rest of the net..! fa sho'!

-Drino

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Fuck you..

I'm drunk btw...so don't take this personally

I'm kidding...take it personal!