Outkast ...Yes....Beyonce??What the hell

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Last night's award show was the best Grammy event I have ever seen..
The preformance by Earth Wid and Fire Big Boi Robert Morris and George Clinton was the best I have seen on T.V. in my life.the fact that Outkast to home best Rap album and album of the year proved that there are some people in musical high places that think these guys are the best they desvered both awards ,but I think that there is no way in hell that beyonce deserved 5 awards...The past 7 or 8 months I've been listening to a lot of R&B and the very first award that was given should not have been given to Beyonce...Her album was full of poorly written songs and a tremendous lack of soul with quite a few senseless songs...I feel the R&B album of the year should have gone to Anthony Hamilton who's album can be listened to from beginning to end and is in my opinion the best R&B album that was put out since Alyica Keys debut..This man was really jerked out of something he should have got...If any of you have this album or have the chance to get it it's worth buying and worth listening to.....I down load almost all my music but this album I made my business to go out in buy it ......

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Inrcty...that's just Industry for you man. They gotta have someone to make larger than life to give people a reason to tune into this kinda stuff. She's just the next J-Lo. I ain't trying to take credit away from her that she deserves but I agree with you when you say she didn't deserve that many awards. Other people were getting jerked. I mean...is she really doing anything we haven't seen before?

I think Big Boi's performance blew Andre's out the water....but I really liked the White Stripe's performance. I don't listen to a whole lot of rock, But seeing that performance and seeing their new video made me want to check'em. I just saw the video for their Hardest Button to Button song and that was creative as hell.

I think 50 got shafted when Eva won for new artist.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
^^^^I'm feeling white stripes too...But I have to find something from robert morris...Big Boi preformance did blow andre out the water but andres preformance was the 2nd best to the whole earth wind fire big boi and co...I did enjoy white stripes but I think dre edged them out but no doubt all those were the best of the grammys

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'll have to check Anthony Hamilton's album (I've been meaning to for a while now).

Beyonce's album was DOPE though.

D

dr_fr3sh

alright, i dont wanna go against the grain too much here, but i thought when earth wind n fire came on it looked like a retirement home broke out and took over the stage guerilla warfare style...

their performances were good and all, but it was all kinda crazy for me...

i was definately feeling big boi;s n andre;s performances, i thought they rocked the grammies...now the problem is all these people and friends of mine not into hip hop coming up to me like, 'hey i hate rap, but those outkast guys are some rap i can really get into...'

ya feel me?

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by N.U.G.
I'll have to check Anthony Hamilton's album (I've been meaning to for a while now).

Beyonce's album was DOPE though.
Beyonce album was trash....A dope album can be listened to from start to finish...and beyonce only has 4 good songs on that album

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yeah it woz nice to see outkast get much deserved awards but beyonce yet again picking up awards for wot to me is a half ass album, shes got talent no doubt but the album to me seems rushed and weak with only a handful of songs worth a 2nd listen ! Seems to me shes just getting by on her name at the moment, at the mo shes hot in the industry and people alwasy want to see wots hot right now !

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
fuck that

beyonce has worked her fucking ass off this year, she sings live, dont a hell of a lot of promotion, marketing, etc, appeared on shows, btw she she sings live very well (ive seen her myself) and she has made a good album although i also like anthony hamiltons

beyonce deserves every success she has received, much respect to her

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo that Beyonce album was dope!!!

production was top notch, she sang nice, cool guest appearances.

members online