ooo dam this is funny

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
yo i live in vegas and i've never heard of the kat, not even on late nite radio, or the community stations...and this is why vegas hiphop sence is WACK....

Yo. Holmz... BabyBash is on his "LINKS" pg.... LOL LOL

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
Chingo bling is huge in Fort Worth. 14-20 year old spanish speakers are goin ape over him. He co-ops beats from well known hip hop songs and write new comical spanglish rhymes to them. I am personally not a fan but I have many students that love him in both real speed and screwed versions. He is like a mexican lil flip yankovic if you follow me. For instance remember than song that went something like "back dat back dat, give me fifity feet" Chingobling redid it as a mexican trying to cross the border into Texas and is being stopped by an immigration officer. So It now goes something like "Migra, Migra, all i need is fifty feet" It sucks but the kids like it. He has a few songs with South Park Mexican if you have heard of him.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THiS is THE FUNNiEST SHiT i EVER HEARD...i WAS WAiTiNG FoR HiM To SAY "MY SALSA",

'CoVER JA EYES CUZ JoO DoNT WANNA Go BLiND"
"i STARTED To RUN FAST BUT THE MiDA MADE ME FALL"

THERE ARE SoME PEoPLE WHo ARE So REDiCULoUS THAT YoU CANT TELL iF THEY SERiOUS oR NoT.

G-French

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man it is funny what people will buy and will not buy. That just goes to show if you suck just at a fool and people may just like you.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
FTdub said:
Chingo bling is huge in Fort Worth. 14-20 year old spanish speakers are goin ape over him. He co-ops beats from well known hip hop songs and write new comical spanglish rhymes to them. I am personally not a fan but I have many students that love him in both real speed and screwed versions. He is like a mexican lil flip yankovic if you follow me. For instance remember than song that went something like "back dat back dat, give me fifity feet" Chingobling redid it as a mexican trying to cross the border into Texas and is being stopped by an immigration officer. So It now goes something like "Migra, Migra, all i need is fifty feet" It sucks but the kids like it. He has a few songs with South Park Mexican if you have heard of him.
I cant stand that dude

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
THERE ARE SoME PEoPLE WHo ARE So REDiCULoUS THAT YoU CANT TELL iF THEY SERiOUS oR NoT.

Yea, that shit is funny. I just assumed he was joking at first, then the more I looked around the site, I was having my doubts, but there is no way he isn't a joke... LOL
Still sucks though...

"Waca, Wacka, Wocka
My rims don't stoppa..."

members online