only 4 show

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Beats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
ayo I really think the reason why some people who make beats buy the mpc's and other thousand dollar equipment is just so they can be looked at by people as an legitamate producer. I use Fruityloops6 (the demo version,holla!) and ive already got 4 beats that have been made into a song by an artist. and not to be on no hatin shit but beats ive made on fl is better than some of these beats posted on illmuzik that was probley made by using an mpc. but if you got that mpc money get it but if you saving up half of your paycheck for it, you just a dumdickead.like all that shit on the mp and fl is basically the same as far has sampling goes. the only difference is that your using your hands the whole time instead of a mouse. how yall think people be making remakes on software of shit done on the mpc, its the same shit.and alot of people use 2 say to me "you need an mpc to make a hot beat" but since they producerstupid they dont know the mp and pc do the same thing. So overall good people, that saying its not what u use its how u use it should be said alot more because a $1000 like i can buld my home studio wit dat is you crazy. but the funny thing is, is that I paid nothing and my shit hotter than niggas who paid more than two of their paychecks combined. I.M.B ENT. HOLLAFRONT

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i feel it not what you got but how you use it it don't matter if you have a million dollar set up if you don't know how to use it, it anit worth shit

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I use to work with a MPC2000xl and korg triton........and to be honest using a pc just makes producing easier, now i use Cubase and though I like it alot, I miss the feel of making a beat on an MPC. It makes you feel more like you are getting your hands dirty, instead of just clicking a mouse...........

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ayo I really think the reason why some people who make beats buy the mpc's and other thousand dollar equipment is just so they can be looked at by people as an legitamate producer. I use Fruityloops6 (the demo version,holla!) and ive already got 4 beats that have been made into a song by an artist. and not to be on no hatin shit but beats ive made on fl is better than some of these beats posted on illmuzik that was probley made by using an mpc. but if you got that mpc money get it but if you saving up half of your paycheck for it, you just a dumdickead.like all that shit on the mp and fl is basically the same as far has sampling goes. the only difference is that your using your hands the whole time instead of a mouse. how yall think people be making remakes on software of shit done on the mpc, its the same shit.and alot of people use 2 say to me "you need an mpc to make a hot beat" but since they producerstupid they dont know the mp and pc do the same thing. So overall good people, that saying its not what u use its how u use it should be said alot more because a $1000 like i can buld my home studio wit dat is you crazy. but the funny thing is, is that I paid nothing and my shit hotter than niggas who paid more than two of their paychecks combined. I.M.B ENT. HOLLAFRONT

why do you care what anyone else uses? use fl if it works for u man.

i also don't get why every time the hardware vs software debate comes up here some ppl act like the two are mutually exclusive. the biggest producers around- ALL of them- use a combo of DAW and hardware, that is the best way to go IMHO. i use an mpc with logic, and im adding a triton or motif soon. you get the best of both worlds that way.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
The hardware versus software thing is silly. Both have their shares of terrible users, but why should that really affect what we use? If it's viable for us, then who the hell cares what everyone else thinks?

seems like you're disrespecting mpc users pretty bad calling everyone dumdickheads. fucking stupid dude, but to each his own.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
dude

just casue u got 4 songs dont mean ur hot..im not trying to burst ur bubble but have u ever used an mpc?? Its not about using ur hands or a mouse its the rock tight sequncer...again do ur research... if there is one thing that ticks me off its cocky dudes that think there gear(software or hardware) is better then the next man...

Rule #1 quit worry bout what other people rocking an focus on ur hustle....ur sounding just as bad as the hardware cats ur trying to knock...blah...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Rule #1 quit worry bout what other people rocking an focus on ur hustle....ur sounding just as bad as the hardware cats ur trying to knock...blah...

word the fuck up

O

open mind

3.........2................1.................. CLOSED!?! lol.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21

People work with what they are comfortable with, end of story! You're bitching about people using hardware, is stupid! I use both software and hardware, I just copped an mpc 1000 to compliment my triton. Im just the type of producer that needs to work at different angles sometimes. Having the ability to know equipment along with Software is a plus though...

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I am %85 a software guy I use reason and an MPD there is the best of both worlds. Some of the finest hip hop songs ever where made with a turntable a beatbox and a 2-track. Gear is irrelevant. I have said many times and I will say it again if you cant make tight beats with Hammerhead, Audacity and Acid free you have NO business getting anything better. Its all about your game.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
dude

just casue u got 4 songs dont mean ur hot..im not trying to burst ur bubble but have u ever used an mpc?? Its not about using ur hands or a mouse its the rock tight sequncer...again do ur research... if there is one thing that ticks me off its cocky dudes that think there gear(software or hardware) is better then the next man...

^LOL, HARDWARE! HARDWARE! HARDWARE!
Like Example one I got the mpc 2500 to compliment my Triton "oooooooooooo!" lol
Example is makin hotter trax right now BUT my mpc has a larger number! sniff..
As example knows I am thru with this triton, I need somthing better.

J- Beatz, I need to hear these songs in the showcase too before I judge one way or another, cuz I made a good four songs off a synsonic drum machine and that didnt mean jack either..

Lets hear em tho , cant hurt!

SlickVikNewman

Hip Hop Super Villian
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
well......

dude

Even though I hate to agree with clas (lol) he hit it right on the head though. You came in the door on this post shittin' on alot of people with your bird chest out b. Its all about the person behind that equipment and what they are most comfortable with. I know those 4 beats got you hummin. "this is why I'm hot", but your view on things is why your not. Come back with a reply if you want I dont give damn, shit on my beats I dont give a damn. Just give people in my Ill fam more respect maane.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i guess i have sinned for wishing i had some more hardware in my room so that my friends can be like "wow", when they see all the techie stuff in my room, kinda like a space ship lol. Anyhow if i need something i will buy it. It's always a plus if it makes your setup look cooler! But its not much of a factor when deciding what to buy.

J-Beats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
a fuckouttahere trashsic n mandingo. my shit better than both of yalls combined n i would post my shit but with haters like yall lurking u cant be too careful. I.M.B ENT

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
woooh here we go again.... lol..

btw what does I.M.B ENT stand for? i am bent? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.