OK the move is ready to be made!

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
ok check this, so i call sweetwater, tell dude my set up already, and what im tryin to do. so he goes on to tell me that an 003 would be cool, but what i have now is just as good with pt9. he said i would prolly want to get a new pc to an i7, he went on to tell of the mbox 2 on sale for 443.00 with the pt9 crossgrade. now my question to you pro tools gurus, is there any real benefits to an 003 over my Fw 1884? neither have dsp so its all native.

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
ok i just got off phone with Luke...and he destroyed my hopes! he told me the saffire line was a no go with PT. He recommended a pro fire 2626... as for a discount really wasnt one, 1250 for the pt9 and profire, and he said they couldnt match the offer from audio pro star on the bundles. damn this is gettin crazy confusing...lol

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
Ok, had a death in the Family, so had to take time off. Ok so during which time, i got the MBox pro 3rd gen and the crossgrade...Drum Roll......632.47....lmao. Now i'd be lying if i didnt think this shit looks like Alien Nation(very new to Pro tools), but im in the pro tools door, so ill be buggin yall here and there! Thanks for the Help during this search! Peace

members online