Ok, Now I've Seen It All...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I'll just laugh when that shit gets stolen. I've owned a lot of bikes, and the only reason I've ever bought a new one is because the last one was stolen... that's a lot of loot for a bike.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@Kontents - It's on here because Fade deemed this area as a place for general discussions. It will remain here until he changes that.

@Pug - That would be hilarious! I'm sure for 80G, it has to be insured.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Niiiice! btw, I dont think it will get cheaper...they're only making 60 something and they've already got 40 something orders. It's made by Specialized so they make come up with a mock down of it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
what I mean about that is that the demand for them may go up for commuting people who don't want the scooter, type.... LIke in commuter bikes.... I'm sure an affordable version is on it's way....Not the cheap shit you see now, but a good quality electric bike.. My bike is carbon fiber and it's $2k. So I don't see any issues with creating another one but with an electric motor.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Sucio, I'm jealous. My old mountain bike is going on 12 years now. It's starting to rust a bit, and the gears are very peculiar. I can shift between the big gears (1-3), but I can't shift below 4 on the smaller ones haha. So going uphill is a challenge. That bike you picked up looks sweet, take good care of it!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Well..cycling is what I do...outside of music and work.

I'm working on doing some 100mile events and possibly a triathlon....we'll see what happens...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Thats what I'm saying! lol, you know theres some sort of clutch that disengages the crank when you hit the power. Could you imagine it failing while you going 65 mph and the crank starts spinning? Im guessing that would equal a bad day!

members online