Official Xbox LIVE thread

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I just got an Xbox 360, I'm trying to get used to everything, so I'm also adding friends. I've already tried to add some of you, but you can also add your gamertag to your profile here on ILL. Go to UserCP > Edit Details > at the bottom.

Anyway, let's get together, it would be cool to have an IllMuzik Xbox group, we can play some NBA or GTA!

P.S. Mine is: misterfade

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
word. im cleverwon

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Sucio beats And I hate sports games...too many glitches n shit..

I'll stick to Call of Duty 4.. Lol.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
I just got an Xbox 360, I'm trying to get used to everything, so I'm also adding friends. I've already tried to add some of you, but you can also add your gamertag to your profile here on ILL. Go to UserCP > Edit Details > at the bottom.

Anyway, let's get together, it would be cool to have an IllMuzik Xbox group, we can play some NBA or GTA!

thats wassup fade my gamertag is VintageSteven

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

Yea Fade hit me up my gamertag is buc nazty 211

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
bck big tone. add me. rainbow six vegas and call of duty world at war. all the halo's. gears 1&2. battlefield bad company.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Every one add me buc nazty 211 ...... Just leave a text "ill" so I will know who u are. Peace Humans

members online