Official Kanye West thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

illusion

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i personally dont like his rapping but i like some of his beats. he should definitely stick to just producing. i guess he aight.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
can we just not have anymore kanye threads? lets let other sites deal with that..... i vote for banning the damn topic outright.

Cold Truth said:
the thread is necessary, because there were new kanye threads popping up every few hours and obviously it is still a topic. how is it childish? everyone has an opinion on the subject, just like every other thread....

"hes not worthy of a thread"?

uh.... that makes ZERO SENSE on a message board. i mean... i could say...

ok, well, FL is a good program, but it doesnt deserve its own thread.
the mpd 16 is a great conroller for mpc fiends, but it doesnt deserve is own thread.
we have a thread about the wu tang engineer for crying out loud.

the fact is kanye west is a contreversial figure and dropped an album many considered a landmark, and thus things of that type of significance and interest certainly warrant a thread- love him or hate him.

its... a message board... a hip hop production message board... kanye is a producer...the topic is in the lounge...

how does this not warrant a thread?

Hmmmmmm......?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think it's about time I closed this thread. The only reason it was here was because there were too many threads about Kanye, so I put them all in one place.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online