November 25-28, 2009 - ROUND 1: P_1 vs. Sucio

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• P_1

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sucio

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 9am ET, and will end at 9pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Gracias, sir. I'm diggin your beat pretty hard, sir (no homo).

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
P1- okay, cool intro, I like the little offbeat beat.This needed a really good under current of bass to push it to be aggressive, Sucio is not the cat to have to be paired up with out the gat. This is a tight ass beat though, I like those string stabs in there, good breaks. Nothing wrong with this per se but battle that I have noticed is like playing spades, everytime you throw a card you have to play to win, dont hold anything in reserve.

Sucio- I think I heard this before from you. This is a dopish beat, honestly I thought you would have come harder off top, hell that halloween beat woulda been sick. If it were not for the drum work on this I would have said you relied too much on samples here.Like you coulda flipped all this instead of relying on the samples themselves.

Iono... Gonna have to thik and take bribes here, Im thinking Sucio because of the drum work on this.
But if P1 had had some serious bassline behind it, I would have to have gone there.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Actually...I did it yesterday.......That is an exclusive beat...first time yall hearing it...did it in about 30 min...felt like I had to drop an exclusive for the first round...If I had more time to work on it, it would've sounded better....

I do have a super duper exclusive for the final round (if I make it that far)....But gracias...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online