November 25-28, 2009 - ROUND 1: Aftaourzmusic vs. Fuze

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Aftaourzmusic

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Fuze

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 9am ET, and will end at 9pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Aftaourzmusic- This is dope, sounds like you sampled some Dre orr somthing here, nice full music, great arrangement shits hot.Keeps me entertained throughout, can stand on its own or with an MC. Yeah man this is Dope throughout. You may wanted to have the gtr and other stuff up at the front though , its gotta grab people by the buts off top instead of build, but this track does build nicely and I like it.

Fuze- NC represent, I like Fuze before I hit play here and he is use to beat battles and can flip a sample like a mofo *mashes play* okay, we on some futuristic ish here, ...alright... its dope and upbeat....this is interesting as fuck in style. totally diff. I would like to have had a more full sound out of it though, like this is seriously some serious future of shit in NC sound but the sound has GOT to come out better.
Its like the difference between "technicolor" and samsung hd. right now the sound seems one dimensional when its doing so much as it should not be..

Iono Fuze this is sooo diff and out there it has me liking it.....

But.....hmmmmmm... smh, this is another hard one.

Gonna have to go for the unknown kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online