Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battle-that/battles/

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

destrocity

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Im guna say Lex of NP because as an overall song, he adds a nice synth to it and with vocals it would sound hot. Stresswon's beat is official but its mainly sample. Cuts are hot though My vote goes to Lex

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
LOL @ STRESSWON ...HAHAHAHA That beat is CRACK.... hahahahahahahaha you def stepped up your game, sir....

LexOfNP

ill o.g.
Good Lookin out for the Love... Destrocity thanks for noticing how i mixed the vocals w/ the synths and the drops and whatnot.

*Shameless Plug Alert* Check me out on Loaded Lux new Mixtape droppin Dec 1 and Also former Bad Boy artist Los' new mixtape "Shooter" available on DatPiff.com right now!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
You were doing so good Lex... smh. lol

LexOfNP

ill o.g.
LOL @Unorthodox... Yea.. I mean I jumped in this for fun so I'm not tripping... I gotta make some friends on this jawn tho before I jump into this next time since no one outside the site can vote! Lol

Yo Un do u know a Rapper named Kaye M in the DC area? I think he signed to Rich Harrison

Thomba Artz

ill o.g.
Stresswon
Nice boombapvibe here! I like that, samples are great! The oh yeah feeling presents it self nicely. so youre sampling is very good, but I think with something extra like a boomin baseline would had finished it off even better, but this vibe is the best! nice job

Lexofnp
the intro keeps me in suspence, waiting for this shit to go lose,..., still waiting. Damit hahaha I was waiting for a climax or something but it did not show, to bad. Listnin to a second time I reconize a great deal of skill in oure samplin, I like the vocal sample, but I would apriciate to if you had put a break on that now and then. It just wont stop hahahah, starts getting irritating, I like the other instruments in it that gives it a funky tast. Nicely done.

I hear skills on both sides, gotta go with Sresswon because a better oh yeah feelin and vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.