November 24-28, 2004 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Guevara said:
THiS KiNDA oF DiSMiSSES THE ELEMENT oF THE STRATEGY, UPLoADiNG ALL THE BEATS FoR EACH RoUND BEFoREHAND KiNDA SUCKS. i DoNT KNoW HoW EVERYBoDY ELSE FEEL BUT i LiKE To KNow WHo iM BATTLiNG BEFoRE i JUST PUT A BEAT UP. i KNoW WHAT BEATS iM GoNNA USE BUT i DoNT HAVE A SET SEQUENCE FoR THE RoUNDS.

RELEASE;

Correct me if im wrong fade,

But i think that you will still have the abiltity to select the order of the songs according to who you battle. Once u have the selceted joints you want uploaded. I think you can put them in any order that you want.

Right???

class...

p.s Im lookin foward to this. World is going down

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya you guys are right, but as long as everyone uploads their next beats right away, because each round of voting is 1 day only.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THAT SoUNDS GoOD To ME.

WHoS SiGNED UP So FAR???

RELEASE;NAMES

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
tricky spinz said:
can we reuse the beat that we submit to gain entry in the comp itself?

Yes.

classic said:
Im kinda sad though casue im signing up for US and i was lookin forward to battling holmz,truth,guvera,streewize,big_d amoung others. Ohh well

IF there's not enough people for one of the sides then someone will get moved over to fill the spot. IF.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah, but then he'd get his ass handed to him by yours truly, and YES, i AM entering this one class! you ready homie?

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i'm gonna sign up after work 2moro if i get a chance, i like the trash talking but looks like the US got some pride on the line seeing as our team took it last time, no ?

Afriques been pretty quiet lately you know hes got have something for this lol !

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
my beat will be hosted by tonight,,,and I'm comin to hurt somebody!!!!! If yall noticed i aint put shit in the showcase! I want yall to be like,"Yo,,,Stress made THAT!" Skills are up and I got the arsenal for this year. I aint just one of ya favorite Illmuzik Emcees anymore,,,,,Imma be a THREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.