Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Young Qyu vs. Ash Holmz battle in here.

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
This is a damn tough one to judge. Ash brought the gritty hip hop, whichs is Ill! Young Qyu came with a dope composition and a really smooth mix.. both beats are bangers on there own, but I'm going to give this one to Young Qyu. His mix was crystal clear, I'm going to call you the Professional from now on!.lol

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Ash you had it for the rawness factor hands down.. it had hella energy man even though it could be repetitive with the horns it was more about this energy level that just stayed up lol. Don't know how you do it man but keep doin it.

Qyu, your arrangement was pretty cool bro, the mixing was done well, very clear. I'm a vinyl head myself so compositions aren't usually my thing, but I got you the vote since they both were close in my opinion and ash is already up in the count.

Both good beats though, you guys are doin it.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Danm... Ash's beat is just banging... in the 1st 5 seconds, I liked it... Qyu's beat was good, but Ash's beat is "in your face"...

Nice guys!

S

Svenghali

Both tracks was cool but Ash was mo' gutta. Ash gets the nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.