Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Berserk vs. DJ X-Sinna battle in here.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
I was hopin to hear somethin different from both of ya lol. it's all gravey (happy thanksgiving by the way), i would say this is close. Both of them have their strong points and weakpoints.

I really don't know which to way to go. Eh. i don't think i'm going to vote actually. i'm just gonna hold out cuz i can't decide and dont wanna pull away from either of you.

good luck guys

S

Svenghali

I didn't get a chance to really listen in yesterday between work and my 10th year wedding anniversary celebration. I got knocked out by the current Berserk track so I know it's right, but X is on some next shit. I'm really feelin' that joint, so far, it's right up there with Ash's joint to me. X gets the nod.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
for real, congrats it was close tho g, 14 - 10, i'll take that! x's beat was far better

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
uh oh! It's the X-ecutioner for me next round! ..remember when we won those beat this contests back 2 back… I was thinking we should have a tag team tournament and jump in as the dynamic duo.. Looks like we'd be in the finals right now if that was what was going down.. lol.. but I guess it's one on one for now. Good luck X!

Status
Not open for further replies.