Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Svenghali vs. Berserk battle in here.

H

Heartbeat

i gotta go wit svenghali cuz that beat is creative which means hes a thinker i like that

S

Svenghali

i gotta go wit svenghali cuz that beat is creative which means hes a thinker i like that

Heartbeat, I appreciate the understanding. I always try to think outside the box. Every comp I enter, I do so knowing there might be some tracks that sound similar to others but there won't be any that are similar to mine. I thought my beat was more creative also. My chops on the trumpet (left side) and tenor sax (right side) is smooth and seamless. It sounds like one sample. Oh well, it is what it is. Good luck with your comp.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i also appreciate that sven has the more creative beat, a lot of beats are far more creative than some of my work, but i always try and switch it up... in my eyes, if a beat is hot, a beat is hawwwwttt... i went with this beat because shit is catchy... this was also done in seperate cuts, howver i never think it's about the amount of work gone into it... some of the greatest beats of all time were made in 30 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.