November 21-24, 2007 - ROUND 3: Beatz101 vs. Kontents

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Beatz101

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Kontents

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Hands down Beatz but yo homie.....you're mix is not on point.....drums a bit distorted and loooouuuddddd!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
*shakes the shit out of kontents*
wth are you doin son?
You cant keep usin the same track and expect to win!!
And it keeps stuttering too?

Bets, my only prob with the trax is the constant red zone peaking goin on,,,
That gets annoying since this aint a trunk and its not rattling, great beat tho.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
*shakes the shit out of kontents*
wth are you doin son?
You cant keep usin the same track and expect to win!!
And it keeps stuttering too?

Bets, my only prob with the trax is the constant red zone peaking goin on,,,
That gets annoying since this aint a trunk and its not rattling, great beat tho.

I know it aint right but I love knock. Sometimes i can't help but to turn my bass n' kicks up alil' overboard cuz my whip just has to knock dangerously heavy, and alotta people criticized my earlier work for having weak drums. My mixes can be a bit heavy. Thats something im learning still.

I feel cheated tho. I really hope Illfellaz or Drama Boi bring it. No disrespect to anybody I battled and i aint being an asshole, but it felt too easy.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I think this one's alot closer than yall makin it out to be. But Beatz got it. And I gotta say this....I haven't been on much lately so I'm hearin all of your beats for the first time and I'm maaaaaad impressed. I think Lil Drama and Nomics (DaIllfellaz) is the main event. And if any of these beats are available...please lemme know.

Shameless plug: anybody in the NYC area tomorrow night, come thru Blaggards Pub @ 8 West 38th St bet 5th and 6th. Real hip hop bitches!!!

Back to your regurlarly scheduled program.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
yo Beatz you lucky hard boiled came wit that track don't get to cocky you nice but don't sleep on hardboiled like ash said it was just a wrong crowd but he killed, it true or not? I Mean He Made That Electric Sample Sounda Kind Bumpable lol and peep the genre he crossed with hiphop com 'on Now Who Could Do That It Was Good Think About It Just The Sound You Comming In The Game Wit Is Sick Grmey offial Street You Already Know He On Some Other Level On Some Other Sh-t Feel hard Boiled Is Good To Go Fo Sho its just ya jump off was hard body hitting to the skull lol

but his track was very very well produced & tweaked/mixed just not the right vibe for this crowd also like pgyrl said innovative aswell

I.M.H.O.P

In no way am i being cocky because i've been in the same situation. Hardboiled can very well be better than me in yalls opinion, but in beat battles a hot beat is just as important as having the appropriate beat. Even if the rules say "Dont choose the best Battle Beat, choose the best Beat", i already know deep down whats the limit. I coulda dropped a whole lotta off the wall shit in battles that woulda got alotta praise from a selected few, but u gotta tailor to the crowd to some degree until they are on your side.

I think the only reason Hardboiled lost is cuz he was appealing to the wrong crowd. I feel like Hardboiled is very capable to smash my shit if i came incorrect. But it is what it is tho. When i noticed Hardboiled (The defending champ) on my side of the bracket, i already knew what it was. Im takin' no prisoners and no chances wit this dude, and i hope he knows i aint playin' games either.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LocZ; said:
yo Beatz you lucky hard boiled came wit that track don't get to cocky you nice but don't sleep on hardboiled like ash said it was just a wrong crowd but he killed, it true or not? I Mean He Made That Electric ave Sample Sounda Kind Bumpable lol and peep the genre he crossed with hiphop Now com 'on Who Could Do That It Was Good, Think About It? Just The Sound You Comming In The Game Wit Is Sick Grmey offial Street You Already Know He On Some Other Level On Some Other Sh-t Feel me ? hard Boiled Is Good To Go Fo Sho its just ya jump off was hard body hitting to the skull lol

but his track was very very well produced & tweaked/mixed just not the right vibe for this crowd as well as innovative as mention earlier to0

I.M.H.O.P

stfu....you lucky Im not battlin you...mfin 101 had it, and I feel pussy for not throwin in beats...
Now I drive and hour or two norf and SMACK your......hand....and have a drink..
Sup yo?

lol
one oh one
norf cacakalack

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online