November 21-24, 2007 - ROUND 1: Icemanbeats vs. Da IllFellaz

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Icemanbeats

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Da IllFellaz

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss this battle in here.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Iceman, the beat is dope, I just dont like the voice on it. It dosent give your beat justice. Ilove the way you played with the sample...

Da Ill fellaz: Its good... Sounds DOpe on my speakers. Its just looping too much... turn off.. I wish I could hear other drum patterns to convince me..

But I'll go with Da Ill fellaz.

I was definitly liking Icemans beat when I first played it, especially when it dropped hard.
But after hearing the illfellaz, they get the nod. The track is just hot. Of all the people in the comp illfellaz are the ones i would not like to have been put up against, thats just unlucky for Iceman to draw them in the first round.. My money is on a illfellaz title this year. They have that something. But I wont count my chickens, Ive only heard the two tracks so far. Props to illfellaz.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Da Illz.....his beatz are made for these type competitions. He scores with not much effort because this is what he does......lol

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
I'm not sure what the voice is saying but the iceman ices this one like Chuck Liddell of the UFC! tight beat

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
ilfellaz ..... the both were hard beats but illfelaz have that bounce and swagger that seperates a banger from a good beat. iceman ur sample was tight but the overall sound was kinda stiff.. it sounded a lil too rock if that makes sense.

I

icemadila777

i'm a new dude on this forum, can they tell us what they used in terms of gear and programs...just a thought

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
FL Studio icemadila

DRAMA BOI!!!!!!!!! FL!!!!! i got no REASON to use anything else. haha.

n to iceman, i was a lil worried when i drew u first cause i knew dat u can come wit dat shit. however, good battle sonny. i see u doing big things. you must got some crazy ass vinyl down there in south africa.

nomezzy

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
FL Studio icemadila

DRAMA BOI!!!!!!!!! FL!!!!! i got no REASON to use anything else. haha.

n to iceman, i was a lil worried when i drew u first cause i knew dat u can come wit dat shit. however, good battle sonny. i see u doing big things. you must got some crazy ass vinyl down there in south africa.

nomezzy

yea yea nomics. FL is the shit in the hands of a supa producer like yourself. Reason is in my DNA so I gotta ride wit it! Some of my best friends are FL users...they come by and clean my equipment from time to time just to get a peak at my Reason 4 box. lol

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 152
i'm a new dude on this forum, can they tell us what they used in terms of gear and programs...just a thought

used cubase for mine & kontakt2

nomics : if im goin out in first round i'm glad its to illfellaz, nomics is one of them dudes that inspired me from the beginning when i first joined here, good job and good luck on the nex rounds

ash - ur right i cuda done more w mine, pushed it together more, it wasn't as strong, i guess i jus wasn't ready to face illfellaz, he/they went that extra way on his/their beat u can tell. so it's def a deserved win for illfellaz

pz

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online