November 19-22, 2008 - ROUND 3: Mathias Vee vs. Cell2Dee

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Mathias Vee

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Cell2Dee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Mathias Vee vs. Cell2Dee battle in here.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Cell- Good choice of tracks. I can hear at least 5 diff't ways you could have changed this up, it really would have taken this up about 3 notches. The one change up you had just didn't do enough. It was still too loopish imo and the one change up came in a little late.

Mathias Vee- DAMN SON! U AIN'T PLAYIN WIT 'EM.......KEEP BANGIN'

T

The Arkitekt

I'm on Mathias

dope avatar LDB, you do graphics design?

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
mathias you....son of a gun lol, thats some serious shit there. cell congrats for making it to the semi finals :)

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Thanks for the feed LDB. I was on the way to work this morning and had the loop in my head at least 2 different ways i should have flipped it, so if i lose i won't be surprised. I'm gonna work on the beat tonight and make it a whole beat instead of a minute or whatever it is. Hell, i'm just happy i got this far.

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cell - nice sounding sample to come with, could use plenty more chops and a new arrangement with more variation between cuts and heavier drums

mathias - you know how they say "dont bring a knife to a gun fight" well looks like you've went up from a fuckin 6 shooter to a 50 cal right here!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Mathias YOOO u did it again dope fuckin beat LET ME FLOW ON IT HOMIE ILL MURDER IT GET AT ME ABOUT IT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online