November 19-22, 2008 - ROUND 1: Icemanbeats vs. DJ Jumpin Joe

• beat this! (may 1-2) signup begins in...

Who has the BEST beat?

• Icemanbeats

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • DJ Jumpin Joe

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Listen to this battle here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will begin at around 8am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

You can also discuss the Icemanbeats vs. DJ Jumpin Joe battle in here.

Iceman. I think Ive heard this before. This is a dope beat, great energy. I envy your sample collection.

Dj Jumping Joe. This sounds like you sampled the intro song to the old series of The Hulk. While a decent flip, Im feeling Icemans beat more.

Iceman gets my vote.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Iceman, shit was just nasty! Like Relic mentioned, "this dude has one mean sample collection".

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Ya and he knows how to put em together too.
Ice has a HUGE catalog of songs that all seem to be dope one after another, honestly I dont know how some of yall do it!!

Joe again that shit is a hot beat though. You need to throw some more up around here, the only thing I have been able to really watch of yours was you tearin up the wheels of steel!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i think both cuda came harder with iceman that sample is nuts but when the beat dropped i wuz disappointed those drums cuda been way harder

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I just got in to donate to the cause .... lol ... That track is like 3 years old ...... My recording studio is almost done so i will finaly be able to make some new tracks ...... I was totaly not expecting to win any rounds at all ...... Thx for the comments ..... atleast I know my beats use to be bangin and I hope I can make some new dope shit very soon ........ Good Luck Iceman .....

Status
Not open for further replies.