November 16-20, 2003 - USA ROUND 2: Changalang vs. Holmzini vs. Cleverwon

• warzone (apr 26-27) signup begins in...

Who has the better beat?

• Changalang

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Holmzini

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Cleverwon

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here to listen to all the beats:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Voting will end at 8pm ET. No cheating! I'll be looking out for people trying to signup under different names or getting other people to signup and vote for them.

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat.

You can also discuss the Changalang vs. Holmzini vs. Cleverwon battle in here.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The polls are now open! I had a bit of trouble streaming some of the beats for Round 2, I was getting an error message but it's ok now. If any of you get an error message, let me know.

Good luck to everyone.

E

Equality 7-2521

hmm i think holmzini is the best and then changalang is close behind followed by cleverwon.

holmzini i think your melody is the dopest in the competition but i dont think your drums do it justice. i think if they were a little more intricate you would have this whole competition in the bag.

peace

but......we shall see what happens....theres dope beats to contest with

E

Equality 7-2521

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt realise everyone changed their beats!!!!!

fuck....Fade can you change my vote to go to Cleverwon PLEASE!!!????

Holmzini i think your previous beat was better cos it had way more abstract samples and it fitted nicely.

Changalang i think your previous beat was better also. it was soooo smooth

P

peripheral

Chang: I 'm feelin' you on this one a bit more than the others so you get my vote....but it was a tough decision.

Good Luck fellas....looks like Cleverwon is a crowd favorite.

"Explore Ideas Beyond The Periphery"

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Thanks for the votes people! "Once upon a time down in Jersey, YO!"

K

Kut and Spit

damn your makin this hard on the voters. i loved that loop in changalangs beat..that was tight, but i think i have to give it to cleverwon..it was just a sick beat all around.

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
changalang - overall dope..I like the deep drums

Holmzini - good track...I like the guitar loop...A few spots in the track it sounded as if it was going off sync.

cleverwon - I don't remember if this is the same track from the 1st round, but It sound similar to one I heard. Good Tho.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Yea its close. What up chang. What up holmz.

J

jayblazee

the battle is deffently hot, yall cats are commin wit it. im feelin chang though, those strings are hot as hell, i like workin wit strings myself so off top i was feelin dat.
im feelin the otha cats too, they came wit as well but i have to throw my vote at chang.

changalang

i make beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 39
well i probably lost unless i get 4 votes in 20 minutes, but i dont think i deserve them. i was feeling holmz and cleverwon's beats more than mine so it was a good battle to me. good luck to both of u, and if i said anything offensive last time, sorry, i didnt mean it to be offensive

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
damn man!! I had serious heat for the next rounds!!! looks like me and maxveritech are in the same boat... oh welll ... alls well that ends well.... loks like ur in chang.. good luc ... damn if i kept my first beat id prolly still be in but hey... i try to mix it up and make it a more fun and show sum different styles... that was by far my weakest beat... ithought id get a chance to show ya the truth for the next two rounds... . maybe ill drop em in the showcase anyways....... goood luc to youse two... consider urselves lucky

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
lol.... coppin pleas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online