NORE inks deal with the Roc

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Dont know if anyone has seen this yet but NORE signed a deal with Roc A Fella recently, i think there getting too many artists and they dont know what to do with all of them

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
One of my favorites GRAPH just signed with them too!!! I don't wanna hear no more NORE, until Capone's drops at least 1 solo album

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
jaydub23510 said:
I don't wanna hear no more NORE, until Capone's drops at least 1 solo album

word... however wack NORE stays... i think he makes good songs... i'm happy for him...

MadManBeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
aftermath signin mad peeps in the west....roc is signin mad rappers in the east....i betcha they gon start beefin soon....

ill o.g.
How many of you got "Gods Favorite"? When that came out i thought it was better then all his Penalty solo albums. But nothing can match the Nore-N-Capone Mixtapes that used to come out all the time.

Obsidian Blue

Igneous
ill o.g.
Huh??????

I don't even think the Roc know's what they are doing. Were is all this money coming from to sign these artists? Plus, I think NORE is better off with CNN (Capone was the better MC anyway)

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
G-French said:
What I want to no is when is the ODB coming out with his record with the roc.

I wanna know when is MOP Rocafella album coming out, they have something new in Best Buy but it's with FAMILAY records

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^^^ yea its an all rock album, they were getting pissed at the ROC for taking so long to put out there album so they made that

ill o.g.
MOP's album was supposed to come out in February. I waited for 3 months for that and it never came out. It still hasnt, so i think that all rock album to piss em off was a good idea.