No snare, no melody.

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Well, fine. There are a couple snares in there. And a little bit of piano. But anyways, give it a listen and you'll see what I mean. Had fun making this "drums only" type beat. Not sure the vibe on this. Timbo/Swizzy/Neptunes crossed with RZA? You tell me. Let me know what you think.

Could someone flow over this? I imagine a catchy type of flow that follows the up/down of the drum pattern.

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I fuck with this. Someone could definitely murder this. Love hearing these types of beats, kinda dialing back a bit and going for a more simplistic raw approach. Sometimes thats all the groove you need.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Dusty B love this, you just gave me a beat idea.

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 17
Well, fine. There are a couple snares in there. And a little bit of piano. But anyways, give it a listen and you'll see what I mean. Had fun making this "drums only" type beat. Not sure the vibe on this. Timbo/Swizzy/Neptunes crossed with RZA? You tell me. Let me know what you think.

Could someone flow over this? I imagine a catchy type of flow that follows the up/down of the drum pattern.

That's fire right there. Very unique.

I feel the Swizzy vibes and would even go to add Timbaland maybe ? Anyways, that's good stuff man.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Definately has a swizz beatz vibe, needs more bounce for timbaland, could imagine it blasting in a club

Good work, love the drums. This is refreshing to hear because I think many times we do the opposite and try to add one too many extras which is nice when it works but can also over crowd certain elements of a beat.
Guess it all comes down to whether you have a rapper in mind, plenty of ‘space’ left in this one!

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Good work, love the drums. This is refreshing to hear because I think many times we do the opposite and try to add one too many extras which is nice when it works but can also over crowd certain elements of a beat.
Guess it all comes down to whether you have a rapper in mind, plenty of ‘space’ left in this one!
Really dope, love the drums. Really like the variations, stays interesting all the way.
Thanks for listening guys! I'll have to try making a few others like this.

members online