Ninjam

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
I couldnt beleive this when i heard about it. think its pretty much as it seems though.
Reaper (if your familiar with it), has a plugin called Ninjam, the essence of which is live jamming over the internet
basically, yoou sign into a server, and you can jam with other users, live. so say you were a pianist you could get together with a bassist and guitarist and jam live over the internet!
thats crazy
think you can record as well not sure
but can u imagine tha, jus loggin onto a server, and jammin with some people?!?!

M

Markbrav0

I couldnt beleive this when i heard about it. think its pretty much as it seems though.
Reaper (if your familiar with it), has a plugin called Ninjam, the essence of which is live jamming over the internet
basically, yoou sign into a server, and you can jam with other users, live. so say you were a pianist you could get together with a bassist and guitarist and jam live over the internet!
thats crazy
think you can record as well not sure
but can u imagine tha, jus loggin onto a server, and jammin with some people?!?!
whats the link to see how good the site is

2nd_Man

ill o.g.

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
have you tried it?

had a quick go, jus in a public server. havent got time atm (he says writing this)
but what i could do was get into a public server, where some guy was playin guitar, and managed to record what he was playing and what i was playin, that was it
will look into it more tomorrow

any1 out there that has used it, or even uses it?

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
ninjam: you play your riffs, we steal them shits.

lol, there is a disclaimer saying you cant use the material for commercial purposes, stuff like that. u have to agree to T&Cs b4 u can access it