Ninja Assassin

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I thought the movie was gay, boring and not realistic whatsoever! AVATAR was 10 times better.

dac

j/k

i dont think the movie is supposed to be viewed as realistic...i havent seen a realistic martial arts movie since fearless

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Im with Dac, i didnt like ninja assasin either. it was ok i guess at best. i kept falling asleep through the movie. i saw the blind side right before it and that was a much better flick imo. well, cant really compare the two actually.totally diffrent genres but good is good.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Im with Dac, i didnt like ninja assasin either. it was ok i guess at best. i kept falling asleep through the movie. i saw the blind side right before it and that was a much better flick imo. well, cant really compare the two actually.totally diffrent genres but good is good.

I do that with James Bond movies, too much action I think puts me to sleep.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Because AVATAR IS realistic ....

That shit happens all the time.

Why do people go to a movie and complain about it not being realistic.

hahaha! I knew someone would bite on what I said...Fury almost fell for it but not quite...but you Relic! you fell for it all the way.

1. I intentionly compared the 2 movies and made the comment that it wasnt realiistic to see if anyone would catch that AVATAR is even less realistic...lol.

2. At the bottom I intentionly typed "j/k" to see who would miss that and it appears you missed that too.

3. AVATAR wasnt even out at the time the post and thread were written.

LMAO SUCKEEEEERRRR!

dac

However Ninja Assasin was boring to me.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
hahaha! I knew someone would bite on what I said...Fury almost fell for it but not quite...but you Relic! you fell for it all the way.

1. I intentionly compared the 2 movies and made the comment that it wasnt realiistic to see if anyone would catch that AVATAR is even less realistic...lol.

2. At the bottom I intentionly typed "j/k" to see who would miss that and it appears you missed that too.

3. AVATAR wasnt even out at the time the post and thread were written.

LMAO SUCKEEEEERRRR!

dac

However Ninja Assasin was boring to me.

You have a strange ocd...lol

hey man , I thought you copped Avatar from the street level or something.
Its nothing to have a movie that aint even out yet.

I read movie reviews on netflix all the time that irritate me to death because they claim someting isnt realistic, so yeah it has become a pet peeve, lol, ITS A MOVIE!
You got me with your strange obsession of setting people up... I reckon.

btw, Im gonna go see avatar too, I dont expect it to be realistic in the least.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LMAO, SKIDROW(aka skidflow) started it!

Nah but seriously, Im not that much of a movie buff. If something looks VERY interesting with one of my favorite actors I will go to the movies to watch it. Otherwise, I either wait for the DVD or i'll catch it on HBO or whatever.

I just cant get into bootlegs, eventhough they are ALOT better these days, the sound quality still has a way to go.

dac