NHL

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont understand why people hate on the canadiens though when living in this city.
People want to see them lose for no particular reason besides just seeing fans be mad or disapointed its weird.

I hate Boston Bruins but not just to see them lose but because they are competition to my team..

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
We clinched home ice, which is nice. Now we just gotta wait and see who we play.

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
PLayoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTTAWA IS DONE!!!!!

MTL IN 6

in other series

Boston in 5
PItsburgh in 4
New York Rangers in 7

Sj in 6
Detroit in 7
Chicago in 5
St Louis in 7

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
YA MAN GO PRICE PRUST DAVEY GALLAGHER!!!!

ALL THE HABS LET SDO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOT BEEN THIS HYPE SINCE 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Ouch. Good second period, Price was off his game... Eller is out. Not looking good. Hopefully they can pick up the pieces next game.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Game last night was really exciting to watch. Habs ran the show last night!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ottawa got away with kicking the puck into the net, that was total bullshit. I can't believe the ref still allowed that, I was yelling at the tv!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Yep, Ottawa should start a soccer team after last night. Habs played decently, but made some stupid mistakes. Officiating was nauseating though, some horrible calls. That being said though, the habs have got to stop sleeping after getting the lead, it's a recurring problem that they can't seem to stifle.