NFL Week 16

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...the NFL is fucking exciting....thank goodness, because without an exciting NFL season, I would've been a very bored person...

My team...the Giants....are one win away from clinching the NFC East.....by beating the Jets...(fuck the Jets)....The Eagles eliminated from the playoffs....(fuck the Eagles)

I just hope the jets get eliminated from the playoffs, while the Giants smack the cowgirls around next week....

the 49ers look dangerous in the NFC, even more so than the Packers and the Saints....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
But they're being exposed terribly on defense...and in the playoffs.....if Rodgers has ONE bad game, the Packers are getting blown out.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
If Eli gets hurt its over for the Giants to. Next week will be the game Giants vs Cowboys, winner goes to the playoffs loser season is over.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
My question is how the hell did those Gaytriots come back and take that game? Damn dolphins.... I def hope The Ravens take the division getting home field advantage would make our chances greater of going to the super bowl given being undefeated at home when it comes to the playoffs.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
New England pretty much has the AFC on lock...the NFC is gonna be the tough, some of the best games in the season will be played there but I think Green Bay will prevail. So I'm predicting the Pats and the Packers in the big show but the NFC side has a few good spoilers so you never know.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Home field means NOTHING TO THE GIANTS

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
They need a little more help on the offensive line and one standout on defense. Hopefully this next draft will fill those spots. I think they'll be a playoff contender next year.

Another team to watch this year is the Saints, Drew B. is quietly killing the record books.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
anyone in any fantasy football leagues? im in the championship in an espn league... crazy season for me.. started 1-6, then i won 6 in a row, made the playoffs, and now im up approx 30 points in the championship... i DO hafta thank one of my best free agents.. Cam Newton! i'll be after him 1st pick next year!

da relic

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
anyone in any fantasy football leagues? im in the championship in an espn league... crazy season for me.. started 1-6, then i won 6 in a row, made the playoffs, and now im up approx 30 points in the championship... i DO hafta thank one of my best free agents.. Cam Newton! i'll be after him 1st pick next year!

da relic

I was, finished 6-8 and came in 6th place out of 10 teams. I would win one lose one win two lose two, .500 pretty much the whole season then lost the last two.

Cam had a great year but I still dont think he a 1st round pick in FF unless your in a deep league. Ten team league 2nd round maybe 3rd if he's still available. I messed up because I didnt draft enough quality running backs. I drafted jamal charles and jhavid Best, and you know how thier season ended LOL... Hopfully Charles can comeback and still have a decent career.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
i feel u on that... i understand about Brady, Brees and Rodgers, but Cam is right there... and ur right, getting running backs are crucial, my 1st pick was Arian Foster.. i had the 2nd pick in the 1st round, and Adrian Peterson was the 1st pick... but u gotta hit the free agent/waiver wire often when ur in trouble.. and playing the previous yr helps alot... i had Gronkowski, Gates, Akers, Janikowski, Micheal Bush, and Brandon Marshall all on the team, based on their play last yr... then i picked up Laurent Robinson as a free agent, and then someone cut Victor Cruz... my team became the highest scoring for the last 7 weeks... injuries to other players are big... u cant sit on ur hands.

da relic

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
i feel u on that... i understand about Brady, Brees and Rodgers, but Cam is right there... and ur right, getting running backs are crucial, my 1st pick was Arian Foster.. i had the 2nd pick in the 1st round, and Adrian Peterson was the 1st pick... but u gotta hit the free agent/waiver wire often when ur in trouble.. and playing the previous yr helps alot... i had Gronkowski, Gates, Akers, Janikowski, Micheal Bush, and Brandon Marshall all on the team, based on their play last yr... then i picked up Laurent Robinson as a free agent, and then someone cut Victor Cruz... my team became the highest scoring for the last 7 weeks... injuries to other players are big... u cant sit on ur hands.

da relic

Damn, you hit the lotto picking up Robinson and Cruz. Guys like them and Damarco Murry were lifesavers for teams that pick them up late in the year. I led my league in receiving I was on point there Greg Jennings, Nicks, Dez Bryant, Jimmy Graghm, with Eli Manning and Matt Shaub. I did pickup Michael Bush up when he got Hot, Ben Tate, maurice morris, Pierre Thomas. All good backs but in FF you need that premire stud like Foster and Peterson thats goin carry the load. I made the 2nd most moves as far as adding and dropping players, I tried LOL...I hope AP makes it back as well, I hate to see a hall of fame career goto bust because of injury.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
the reason i was 1-6 was bcuz my "stud" Kenny Britt got hurt in the 3rd week... i had OchoCinco, Marshall, and Britt... well, Britt's out for the season, and u seen what happened with Ocho... i benefitted from playing last year, and Darren McFadden gettin hurt, since i had drafted Micheal Bush.

da relic

members online