New York

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sup New York heads

I'm going to New York in a few weeks' time [and visiting some family in NJ] and I'd just like to ask a few things..

Any spots any illmuzik heads go to?
Any record stores people can recommend [I'm sure there are quite a few]?
Anyone playing in New York in a few weeks time I should check out?

Get back at me....thanks.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Fatbeats - 8th Street + 6th Avenue

T

The Bastard

Dont Forget To Check Out Yankee Stadium, Lots Of Red Sox History There Lol

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
if you go to brooklyn you can check beat street its on fulton street rite off the train and yes fat beats on 8th ave

dfine

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
KENWOP said:
if you go to brooklyn you can check beat street its on fulton street rite off the train and yes fat beats on 8th ave
yo beat street is gone yo they closed down. check out rock and soul on 35th and 7th ave in manhattan

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
im actually also goin to New York on some music business shit....Only for 2 days...Fly in on March 31st, then leave on April 2nd. I've never been to New York, so between business, what should I check out. I got a hotel in Times Square (a block away or something).

Anyone with suggestions PM me!!! I wanted to see ground zero and some other sites. So for my felloy illmuzikers from NY, where should I be at?? Thanks!

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
werd every 1 posted the best spots so far...also music factory ( record shop) is half decent also located on Fulton street down town brooklyn a few blocks from beat street ... yo swivel man u gonna be in full tourist mode... lol.... take the etrain and get off at chambers street and youll be at ground zero...theres also a nice jnr music world near there on park row incase u wanna pick up afew electronics... oh cant beleive i almost forgot the auto show is in town from 3/25- 4/3... you definately probably wanna check that out... heres the link... http://www.autoshowny.com other then the record shops mentioned and the auto show just walk around times square wit ya peeps its alot to do out there......

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
I'll be all by myself there....The trip is a business trip, but I figure since I'm there, I might as well see some shit. I've never been and its an amazing city so I wanna do the lost and confused tourist thing for a minute or two lol

I was also thinking of checkin out Conan Obrian....I love that dude!! lol....how can i get tiks??

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
good record shops on astor place, dollar bins and other weird shit.

members online