New Whirl Odor

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just copped New Whirl Odor today. Wow. Now I know this ain't no 'nation of millions' or 'blackplanet' days. But damn, this album was needed. Why can't this go platinum? This was an album that just brings everything into perspective. I mean just imagine if a million people bought and understood this album. Take a moment and think about how that could change America.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well really I mean this just takes it back. This is one of those joints that makes me wish I was older so I could have truly understood Public Enemy's golden days. Just to imagine people rippin this off store racks. The fact that I got this for only 9.99 while like (no diss) Lil' wayne's CD was 14.99 really pisses me off. I mean yah Weezy come with sick lines from time to time and Public Enemy ain't really one of those "OH IM GONNA BE MORE LYRICAL THAN YOU WATCH ME RIP YOU" CD's. But the CD is just ill. The album needs so much more exposure. BET ought to just take an hour, go off air, and just play the CD. I mean some people try to say that Public Enemy need to get off the whole victimized approach to lyrics but this ain't even a victimized album in my opinion. This is a serious introspective look at our society. I mean the cover art really is just amazing and goes great with the CD. Everything about this album is amazing. I mean it's no classic. But it needs to be heard.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
L. Is it on the level of a dead prez, or something else? I mean like on the content level.