NEW TRACK!!! Eminem produced By Dr Dre

T

The Arkitekt

Song is very average imo, instrumental is produced well but very dull, chorus blows, lyrics mediocre, Eminem has just been fading away since after the MMLP.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
This sounds pretty dope. I like the beat alot... The verse's are correct and the hook doesn't sound bad just a little corny.lol. It sounds like an unmixed version to me.

T

TheMost

^^ yuo mean its better then Where can i get some good chicken? lol

The part when eminem changes is flow im guessing that suppose to be dre lol sounds funny as fuck.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i think its pretty good..hooks a little annoyin but at least he rocked on a dope beat..i like the beat its refreshing to hear a famous rapper rock on sumthin thas not a cheesy 808 snare..

jawanza malik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
nice song but seems like dre and em' are dumbing down a lil bit.
DRE COULD'VE PUT MO FLAV INTO DAT BEAT AND EM' COULD'VE BOUNCED DAT BEAT LIKE A GAME OF PONG ON ROIDS. BUT I STIL LIKE IT:)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
glad to hear something new from Em. though he always has his wild single i was hopin for some thing alittle more concrete. this'll do for now

ill o.g.
has anyone heard the song "preservation" produced by RZA featuring DEl the funky, and aesop rock? its using the exact same sample but it sounds a whole lot better, the raps and the beat. Wow i hope the rest of ems album aint like this i've been waiting way too long to hear another goofy encore album.

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Actually I've started to like this beat a lot in couple of days. Not sure if the actual song would've had the needed potential, but atleast the beat was nice... Now well never have the chance to hear the finished version of this joint.