New to IllMuzik..

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Not totally new... I was a member years and years and years ago when I made beats. I stopped after a long while now I'm getting back into production. Currently living in Hawaii there's no real hip hop scene down here so I'm forced to start putting stuff out online for y'all to hear and hopefully make some money doing what I do everyday! Holla at me if you ever in Hawaii on vacation, we can chop it up..

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @massikrbeats and why did you stop? I'm also from and in a place where there's no real scene.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Not totally new... I was a member years and years and years ago when I made beats. I stopped after a long while now I'm getting back into production. Currently living in Hawaii there's no real hip hop scene down here so I'm forced to start putting stuff out online for y'all to hear and hopefully make some money doing what I do everyday! Holla at me if you ever in Hawaii on vacation, we can chop it up..
welcome back n shit.

What up fams

members online