New Kid

Well...I'm the new kid

I've been learning to make beats for a couple of months now and was looking to find people with tons of experience and advice to learn from, and I happened to stumble along this site. Luckily, I found a goldmine of just unimaginable talent and generosity!

Hoping to bring a new style of hip hop into the mix. I produce on FL Studio and I try to make beats whenever I'm not at school, so I gotta find a nice balance between things. I'm going to try to be as active as I can so I can later enter some competitions maybe and challenge myself to do better!

I do have a YouTube channel where you can checkout some of myself and maybe later see how much I've grown! I'm glad to be part of this community and I hope to play my part as well.

Check me out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU4_eSN9g-j6rEk1y81Ogow

- The Unexpected

To be totally honest, I really don't know why I got into beats. One day I was just listening to music as always and got inspired to challenge myself to make my own tracks. So far I have learned a lot but there is still so much for me to learn. The beat making community, (I don't know if there is a name for beat making communities) so far has been filled with really nice and helpful people so that also makes me want to be apart of it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Interesting. I think most people are just huge fans of music and want to learn the technical side, or want to transition from one thing to another, like a DJ to beatmaking, for example.

Yah, I think the technical side of making music has always been enticing. Nice to see an admin as active as you are. Its good to know everybody is very active and helpful in the community!