New Jedi Mind Tricks and...

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I just bought the new jedi mind tricks and the new outerspace... all the beats are just great (or at least i think so) anyone have an opinion?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Des Devious got them couple of verses off. He aint Jus Allah, but sounded good though.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just got the Outerspace - Blood and Ashes and is not far behind from the Jedi Mind Tricks album...

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
I aint too familiar wit these cats, but from what I heard from them is DOPE! I gotta go cop that. Anyone cop the new Kwali?

Get Violent By Design...it's one of the best produced albums ever....you be thinking Rza produced that entire joint.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Bloodybastid said:
Get Violent By Design...it's one of the best produced albums ever....you be thinking Rza produced that entire joint.
Their best album to date hands down. Stress, get this shit!!! This album has former member Jus Allah on it.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Jedi Mind Tricks is just a sick group :) from production to lyrics... i love em

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, i would have to agree and say that Violent by design is much better... Jus allah made JEdi Mind, Jedi Mind... Ikon is dope as fuck too, dont get me wrong...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
@stress, go find all their shit, they are sick with it.

Jus Allah departed from the group after conflicts with vinnie and stoupe and after that calling them faggots and telling everybody they have sex with eachother hehehe. Dont know what the real issue was anyhow.
http://www.mzee.com/forum/archiv/28/2003/03/2/36523.html

Since then Stoupe hasnt been the same too, still an ultimate producer but using less EVIL and SINISTER samples. But dont forget stoupe still is killing the game with his sick ass producer skillz.
Vinnie Paz has become a little boring since Jus Allah left cause on his own he is more into the brutal bragging in boasting and doesnt have those thematic stories they used to do.
Jus Allah is killing it on his solo shit at the moment, he joined Omnipotent Records (http://www.masshiphop.com/) who released the Era of Titans. This album features al their artists which are all sick. .
Be sure to get this album it is very dope!
I cant wait for Jus Allah to release his solo album

ERA OF TITANS
1. c rayz walz-classic
2.virtuoso- pool of blood
3.jus allah,bomshot,t-tuckus & virtuoso- severed and split
4.t-ruckus and rhetoric cycle-with a sycho
5.jus allah-chessking
6.bomshot-internal metronome
7.t-ruckus-fucked up
8.c rayz walz-rhyme doublin
9.virtuoso,rise n shine & dj hype-berlin wall
10.bomshot and indanjared-species cybernetic
11.jus allah-white nightmare
12.virtuoso-god of thunder
13.c rayz walz-a bonus
14.jus allah-reign of the lord
15.bomshot-high density
16.t-ruckus & virtuoso-basket case

The cover is worth your purchase.
coverstitans.jpg

btw there are two versions of white nightmare, the one on this album is the definitive and also the best, and chessking is also sick as hell..

members online