New in the Bizz...

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hi, My name is Snake, also know as Tutu. (TwoTwo)
I'm 20 years old and I'm from the Netherlands.

Hiphop has been a big part of my life since I was 12 years old. I started producing myself about three months ago. I only have got FL Studio and I'm still trying to figure out how everything works and since I have no experience or some friends with experience of producing so I'm having a pretty hard time with it. I've made some simple beats but it's like people say 'Fruity Trash'. I'll put them in the showcase section soon. I could use some feedback and suggestions. I'm planning to buy a Midikeyboard in the near future.

Somebody told me about this site so I took a look and I was sold immediatly. I hope to learn a lot from you guys cause I'm very excited about this whole producing stuff.

I found a way to express myself but I'm having difficulties using the Program so I can't get the beats the way I want it to and that's pretty frustrating, I've got tons of idea's but I can't make them happen.

I hope to learn a lot around here!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik. Is there an ad somewhere in the Netherlands for IllMuzik? LOL, I'm seeing a few guys from there that come to this site!

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I dunno, I've been a member of samplecity and one of their users recommended me this site cause the people there are more into electronic music. HipHop is making his big come up in Holland. It's getting more popular, that's why I think. But still it's very commercial here and there isn't much of a 'industry' if you know what I mean. Most of it down here is Trance and other kinds of music. Especially when it comes to producing. I dunno what it's like in cities as Amsterdam or Rotterdam but where I come from, Helmond. I think I'm one of the few. But I'm just doing my own thing you know. Don't mind the rest of the horde.

Peace!

OOpS

ill o.g.
Glad to see you made it homie this place is like Disney land...

..............................................................................................................peace

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Welcome Aboard! ;) :)

feel free to ask whatever you want to know \ showcase your music! :yes: :nanner:

Good Day,
Wings

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Welcome TUII, Did you buy Flstudio? If you didn't, it's not a expensive software at all and you are missing out on the forums that they have for paying customers. Not only will you get a response from the creators of the software, but everyone in the forums uses the software. Yeah you can get good pieces of information here and there at illmuzik, but you may not find your getting the real good stuff, cause FLstudio is so easy and innovative people seem to keep the good secrets for thereselves(both sites). I speak for myself when I say that, but I don't see anyone talking about innovations using the software either. Keep working with the program. The best thing to do would be to pick something, or a command that you don't understand, then search for it in the manual to look up what it does. Don't sleep on your mixer, it is a mixer for real just don't look like your traditional one. It is mad flexable and powerful.

oh yeah, if you do have somekind of crack, never visit the website, you'll be sorry.

7 years

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I first downed a illegal version of FL studio Fruity Loops Edition. I like it so much that I bought the Producer Edition and I've been on those forums. I know quite a lot about Fl studio but I recently bought cubase and FM7 and I'm having a pretty hard time with it.

I think this forum will be helpfull cause everything is about hiphop, you don't go asking the FL staff how to create a good HipHop Bassline!

Anywayz, Thanks for the welcoming!