New IllMuzik Radio is up

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Oh ish! I just realized that Fade is showing some scratch and blending skillz on this. Thats whats good...hahaha. Now we gotta teach Relic how to scratch...hahahahaha!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I know how to scratch.

your @$$ does not count...lol j/k. Besides, how can you scratch and not be able to blend? Blending is easier than scratching. See thats why you need to post more beats, I think you like holding back on us =)

@Fade - doesn't Traktor have those small pads?

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
Yaw Dac, Trust me there are lots of "Scratch Deejays" with poor blending skills. Btw Fade lemme know if you need help with the show, my technique's not the best but I can hold my own.

your @$$ does not count...lol j/k. Besides, how can you scratch and not be able to blend? Blending is easier than scratching. See thats why you need to post more beats, I think you like holding back on us =)

@Fade - doesn't Traktor have those small pads?

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You know
I always thought it was strictly beats.

Need to get to work.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yaw Dac, Trust me there are lots of "Scratch Deejays" with poor blending skills.

Not that I don't believe you or even shocked because I know some that can't also...lol but that was the first thing that I learned. I was blending before I even attempted to scruggie scruggie scratch. I can't even think of an excuse to be able to scratch and not know how to match bpm's but I'm not knocking it. =)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Yea good stuff, just needs more content lol!

members online