new girl in town

Slamdino

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just wanted to give a shout out to the entire community. I stumbled upon this site and already I can see there is a wealth of talent and information on here. I look forward to chatting, sharing and gaining knowledge and building with everyone one here!!
Bombchelle
Slamdino Entertainment

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
welcome, wrong forum, but thats kool. (introductions :))

glad to see another female on the scene. yea, lookin forward to hear u posting some of ur work in the showcase.

just a tip: search the forums before you ask a questoin, cuz chances are, it has been answered before, the knowledge base here is huge.

Slamdino

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol thanks I will be sure to perform a search before posting and so far so good im already breaking the rules! I didnt even see the other forum im just figuring out how to navigate this site lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik. Yeah it can be intimidating with all the stuff on here, but the most important is to check the Rules section and you'll be ok.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Is it me or there seems to be a couple of girls that came at the same time... there's you, MissJakk, Erica Johnson... and there's MissCC803 that's been there for a minute, PGyal (the only active female member) and Eurydice and StormElement who write something every once in a while...

it'll be nice to have your opinion on certain topics. We only hear the men's point of view up in here...

Slamdino

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sygma- It will be nice to add a females view on some of these topics. I have been around this industry since 93 so i have learned a few things over the years and of course im still learning.....

DJ Excellence- Im from Dorchester born and raised!!! but Our company is in Boston (the marketing/promotions side) and the rest of us producers/engineers are now in springfield (western mass close to hartford, CT)

Thanks for the love everyone!!!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hi Slamdino. And welcome.

Producing since 93 ey, that's a while and no mistake!

Looking forward to hearing some of your works. And I must say I'm terrebly happy to see another female. I feel the female input is needed and a little overlooked in this world of Hip Hop -stereotypes.

All the best. If you got any questions about anything don't be afraid to ask.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
andreas said:
Hi Slamdino. And welcome.

Producing since 93 ey, that's a while and no mistake!

Looking forward to hearing some of your works. And I must say I'm terrebly happy to see another female. I feel the female input is needed and a little overlooked in this world of Hip Hop -stereotypes.

All the best. If you got any questions about anything don't be afraid to ask.

I don't feel so good I think imma throw up

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Ha ha, you go do that
too much ey??

Ha ha

Slamdino

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Slamdino Entertainment is the company i produce for. The founder's middle name is Dino. He made a name for himself in the early 90's playing basketball up and down the east coast. They called him "Slam" Dino since he could dunk from the foul line. He tore his ACL and that was the end of those hoop dreams lol. He turned to music and started Slamdino Entertainment a mobile dj/music production/graphic design company.

I go by the name of bombchelle not Slamdino. DJ bombchelle actually. I used to dj up and down the east coast in the 90's and my name is Michelle. Folks gave me the name Bombchelle.