New "forward" Hip-Hop??

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 565
If anyone knows of or comes across any new and different/forward thinking Hip-Hop, post it here.

I just really wanna hear something new, I've largely stopped listening to Hip Hop as there doesn't seem to be anything much new to listen to.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Iron Keys main thing that hurts Hip Hop is the idea that the Golden Era(s) of the music was above critique and anything new automatically gets deemed wack, etc. but with no reason as to why, how, etc. as Hip Hop, as with all other music genres, is ruined by casual fans.

I thank God that even in the midst of liking/loving/hating Hip Hop, I always enjoyed (but didn't realized until I became older) soul music. Ditto for when I seek it out away from commercial radio which I despise.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
If anyone knows of or comes across any new and different/forward thinking Hip-Hop, post it here.

I just really wanna hear something new, I've largely stopped listening to Hip Hop as there doesn't seem to be anything much new to listen to.

Why dont we gather and just create our own? Waiting for others to fulfill our desires can and possibly will end up in those desires unfulfilled.

Cmon man we can do it, ALL the ILL heads here.

members online