New England Fans - What's the excuses?

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'll be honest, I didn't expect or want a loss from New England tonight. I would much rather have seen a Colts/Pats championship game. But MAN Denver just handed New England their heads. I feel for ya'll but I told ya New England wasn't makin it to the superbowl this year.

Seahawks/Indianapolis Superbowl 40

T

The Bastard

fuckin stadiums a mile above sea level hows a muhfucka suppose to breave!?

T

The Bastard

L. Soul said:
Denver seemed to be breathin fine. lol
nah no exuses, denver was the better team, they know hot to put the pressure on brady, im upset you could say depressed even,about this, but its ok, we had a good 3 out of 4 year superbowl wins , i dont mind watchin another team win, after all ,im not a YANKEE FAN

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yah, even though I don't like New England at all, I think people do need to realize how difficult 3 out of 4 years is. Though they probably won't realize it for a couple more years when other teams aren't doing 3 out of 4

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'd like to see the Bus go out in style and all, end his career off a trophy. But after the year the colts and Dungy had I gotta go for the Colts

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
nah no exuses, denver was the better team, they know hot to put the pressure on brady, im upset you could say depressed even,about this, but its ok, we had a good 3 out of 4 year superbowl wins , i dont mind watchin another team win, after all ,im not a YANKEE FAN

Always gotta say somethin stupid huh?
lmao....I understand though. You're a little upset. But hey....there's always next year...
for the Patriots anyway....the Redsox are finished....they've got another....what...85 years
before they win another one.....
LMAO....THE CURSE OF JOHNNY!

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
Well the only excuse is.... the officials made some pretty bad calls.... other than that... NE messed up a lot.

Thats two excuses. not to mention each turnover can count as one

T

The Bastard

bluchippa5 said:
Thats two excuses. not to mention each turnover can count as one
how bout deeeeemm cowwwboyssss. sorry had to do it

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
how bout deeeeemm cowwwboyssss. sorry had to do it

let me check to see if that hurts....emmm...no, nothing.originally from louisiana, just moved to houston, the team here is the texans, but check the superbowl thread cuz my squad is the BRONCOs baby!!!! i hate the cowboys, i was raised a steelers fan by my old man-

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Colts choke once again. I'm more worried about the Indianapolis fans. They're turning into the Philly fans in a little while.