New Em track

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
yeh i am listening to Jay-Z, and unless you didnt notice he doesnt just rhyme about drugs an BIG thats the most ignorant shit i ever heard.

EXACTLY, that's my point, does he has ALL tracks about him being a hustler and selling drugs? no but I bet he got more than songs about drugs then Eminem got songs about Hailie/Kim. That said, if you take 4 album of jay-z vs Em's 4, i'm sure there's more drug songs in Jay's than Hailie/Kim in Em's.

Anyway, just take it for what it is, is the track good or not? In my opinion it is....

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
Anyway, just take it for what it is, is the track good or not? In my opinion it is....

I like the beat, lyrics not my fav.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol w.e the song is good lol lets not kill each other like we knoe EM personally...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
EXACTLY, that's my point, does he has ALL tracks about him being a hustler and selling drugs? no but I bet he got more than songs about drugs then Eminem got songs about Hailie/Kim. That said, if you take 4 album of jay-z vs Em's 4, i'm sure there's more drug songs in Jay's than Hailie/Kim in Em's.

yes i know what your sayin, dont think that i believe all Ems tracks are like this, it just seems that hes goin thru a time where thats all he can think to rhyme about.

this may be controversial, and is only an idea, but maybe Em has run out of things to say...

hes done his crazy talkin slim shady, his life, his childhood, him gettin into the game, his mother, wife and kid... plus he has no beef - Benzino and Ja Rule have ended the beef pretty much. i got this from Encore, he seemed to be strugglin.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
yes i know what your sayin, dont think that i believe all Ems tracks are like this, it just seems that hes goin thru a time where thats all he can think to rhyme about.

this may be controversial, and is only an idea, but maybe Em has run out of things to say...

hes done his crazy talkin slim shady, his life, his childhood, him gettin into the game, his mother, wife and kid... plus he has no beef - Benzino and Ja Rule have ended the beef pretty much. i got this from Encore, he seemed to be strugglin.

Yup, i agree 100% with that. I think he has come to a point where he doesn't care anymore about what people will think, he just do what he feels to do, if one day he feels like doing a song with The Insult Comic Dog 's voice he'll probably do a whole song like that...oh wait he actually did....