New Em track

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i juss heard this new Em track a few minutes ago and that shyt is fire..its some real shyt so if hes plannin to come back out then this track is a great start..for yall that wanna try to get it ..its called "When Im gone"..

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Word Fury! I usuially don' listen to em but damn this song is real nice. It's like a writer writes because thats how he/she councels themselves so he got out and now this song is about what he's going through after getting out.. it's real. he won't be droppin shit for years till haley grows up. when she gets liek 13 he'll start droppin shit i'm sure. plus i bet he'll drop some singles smashing like 7 people in one song (k-fed amoungem) just to put bitches in check cause the public is usuially on some dumb shit

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
am feelin it, not really a fan of his work but dang that tunes deep

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
im tired of him talkin about his daugther though.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:

me too, and if i hear him say the word kim one more time i'm gonna lose it.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea im really he tired of hearing about his daughter hes made at least 3 tracks about here can't he just a least make one album where he talks about selling drugs and being a gangster all the way through ! those are the things a white guy in his early 30s with a daughter should be doing ! keep it real em ! young jeezy did it, you can too !

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
yea im really he tired of hearing about his daughter hes made at least 3 tracks about here can't he just a least make one album where he talks about selling drugs and being a gangster all the way through ! those are the things a white guy in his early 30s with a daughter should be doing ! keep it real em ! young jeezy did it, you can too !

haha Word Mark! I liked him before dre and then when he was on mtv I tuned him out completly. He's definetly not one of my favorite artists but he is an artist. Poets write about things relevant and important to their lives regardless of the audience.. that's why the mainstream is a lost cause'

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:

Oh yeah, what you're listenning to? What Jay-z? Oh no, i'm sure you're not tired of hearing him say he sold drugs and that he is the best since B.I.G.

I fuckin hate when people says: he did another song about his daughter, about kim, etc. Tell me one rapper that doesn't talk about the samething? There's few. 2pac was always talking about black poverty and misery, and then he was always talking about being a BAD BOY KILLER, then he started talking about his own death. Mobb Deep is always on that "i shot him and them, we gangsta".

All rappers has their own subject that they keep bringing. The only difference with Eminem is that you can narrow down that subject to one specific thing, on the other end, gangsta life is more varied, but still my point is that all rappers talk about the same thing so don't point him out.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
Oh yeah, what you're listenning to? What Jay-z? Oh no, i'm sure you're not tired of hearing him say he sold drugs and that he is the best since B.I.G.

I fuckin hate when people says: he did another song about his daughter, about kim, etc. Tell me one rapper that doesn't talk about the samething? There's few. 2pac was always talking about black poverty and misery, and then he was always talking about being a BAD BOY KILLER, then he started talking about his own death. Mobb Deep is always on that "i shot him and them, we gangsta".

All rappers has their own subject that they keep bringing. The only difference with Eminem is that you can narrow down that subject to one specific thing, on the other end, gangsta life is more varied, but still my point is that all rappers talk about the same thing so don't point him out.
thas a good point i applaud that....yall can complain about how its wack but listen to MTV for an hour and u tell me that EM's track aint real..

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:

No one wants to hear that shit. I've been a big eminem fan all along, but I will criticize him for wack things he does. How weak would that have been if Big had had like 8 songs about Faith Evans? I personally don't give a damn about what he wants to say to his daughter. If he needs to write her five songs that's fine, but perform them for her, not me. I have no desire to here it. And who said it isn't wack when other rappers rap about the same thing hella times? But at least it might be a subject we care about, and not a man's personal relationship with his daughter.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
*Edit- Like Qwerty said.

Maybe he should rap about all the money he has...and the diamonds...and the cars...and "bitches" and the rest of the bullshit like other rappers. Check what y'all listen to.

Ctrl

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
No one wants to hear that shit. I've been a big eminem fan all along, but I will criticize him for wack things he does. How weak would that have been if Big had had like 8 songs about Faith Evans? I personally don't give a damn about what he wants to say to his daughter. If he needs to write her five songs that's fine, but perform them for her, not me. I have no desire to here it. And who said it isn't wack when other rappers rap about the same thing hella times? But at least it might be a subject we care about, and not a man's personal relationship with his daughter.

but the 8 songs he did about drugs you wanted to hear ?

maybe thats whats wrong with hip hop ?!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:

lol at you, fuk that, like you enjoy listening to Eminem talk about how much he would die for Hailie bla bla bla...

yeh i am listening to Jay-Z, and unless you didnt notice he doesnt just rhyme about drugs an BIG thats the most ignorant shit i ever heard.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
no he doesnt JUST rhyme about drugs but thats a big part if YOU hadn't noticed eminem doesnt JUST rhyme about hailie but if you listened to some of the people on this and other websites you would think he did !

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i think you have been mislead by us sayin we are tired of him rappin about his daughter.

we didnt say we werent shady fans anymore coz of this, what we mean is he should move on and make songs about other things and be more diverse.

anyway, the man has fell off for now, lets hope he can get focused again.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
we didnt say we werent shady fans anymore coz of this, what we mean is he should move on and make songs about other things and be more diverse.

yeah i agree, i think em an many rappers should start to extend the realm of subject matter in more creative ways. An not in an r-kelly opera kinda way either! The thing is, is that when rappers extend their projects beyond 3-5 minutes they have to be very skilled and aproach it in a way that has never been created before to keep it fresh. jus a thought