new cypress hill album.....

K

kronikdj

is it worth buying??

is it full of that rock shit??

is it well produced??

although i know alchemist buss a couple of tracks on it so they'll be sick no doubt....

one

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
look, cypress is worth everything they advertise. I heard snippets of the new shit on siccness.net and it is TIGHT. yes, there is a bit of rock on there, but they still hold it down. If you aren't truly into "next level production" you probably won't like it, but I found it very interesting when they went rock-ish.

Try it, you will find a few songs worth having. fo rizzle, like b rizzle.

C

Copenhagen

I read a review (by somebody who didn't like the rock-ish CD's they made either). He mentioned that their lyrics are ok, but it seems that they have said all they wanted to say already, and the beats are ranging from ok to good. He didn't rate it as good as previous Cypress albums, but said that it was a a step or 2 in the right direction. He gave it 2 stars out of 5.

K

kronikdj

oh seeeeen.....

i think i'll try an listen to a few tracks b fo i buy it...

one

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I do not like this album at all, some joints are alright, but other are just awful. The Alchemist beat is fuckin sick except they kill it by rapping in all spanish on it. There is less rock shit more reggae stuff if that helps.

members online