New Building, bitter sweet...

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
so my camp has gotten to the stage, and the wife too. That its time to move Conscious Village to its own home. So i woke up on a sundy and looked on craigs list, First listing: Space for rent, used to be old music studio with live track room, must rent asap, please only serious responses Rent 250.00 no utilities...I was like wtf it has to be a dump.

So i email this cat, he gets back to me on tuesday, i tell him my deal, he invites me down to look, bitch was beautiful, in a very good area, blow my mind. Ok now yall know i just built that new desk, this bitch has everything built in, dj island, main mixing area, plenty of room... Needless to say i have to leave my desk in my crib for now, but its a good trade off... ill be moving tomorrow ill post pics when finished.

ONE!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah man thats dope, $250/mo. and in good shape to add is definitely a plus. I think I'd try to get him to agree to a 5yr lease at that price. Congrats!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Def congrats!

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
ok we got most of the goods in the studio!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 90

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That's a steal...dope find....Now you have no excuses.... You could always sell your desk.

members online