New Big L album !!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I wuz reading a magazine(i think remix) but it had Premo on the cover and he revealed that they found unreleased reels of Big L's verses and shyt..so Premo and Lord Finesse is doin a 3rd big L album....normally i wud think its wack making an album outta accapellas especailly if the dude is dead and has a legacy..but if u leave it in the hands of premo i have alot of faith that he can make some magic..i for one can wait and will buy that shyt when its comes out

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Lord Finesse will make sure that the album is top-notch.

T

The Bastard

KEV31 said:
Wow, that's crazy news right there. Big L is one of the most underrated mc's ever
'
i agree, i cant wait for this shit to drop

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If they really put in some work that could be sooo serious. I'll be looking forward to that. It'll be the first album in Hip Hop that'll have me real excited. that has happen for awhile...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
That's whas up Fury.....but if you're lying you gotta alotta disgruntled and frustrated producers ready to kill you....
...well u caught me I wuz lying.....na im juss playin that wud be fucked up if i wuz....or am I??.....na its tru i juss dont knoe when its dropping

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Word, thats gonna be sick. Check it:

"According to the story on Remix Mag DJ Premier along with Lord Finesse are putting together Big L's final posthumous album. Here's the quote taken out of the article.

"On top of that, he's working on a musical resurrection of sorts, collaborating with Lord Finesse on the third and final full-length from legendary fallen MC Big L. “His mother found a lot of reels in his closet, and she let Lord Finesse take everything,” Premier says. “He put all the a cappellas in Pro Tools, and we're gonna put together one more album of unreleased stuff.”"

Finally some news about a possible new album that's said to have been in the works now for a couple of years. Two legends of hip-hop putting it together would make for a great listen, so hope it holds true and we see something in the new year."

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i heard it......

its not new shit at all.. may be to some but its all underground shit he recorded before his mainstream days but the kid was really nasty...

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Lord Finesse is the real deal, one of the hottest, most underrated producers of all time.
Finesse and Premier, flipping the Big L instrumentals? That shit is off the hook. This reminds me of when I read about Heavy Rhyme Experience or Return of the Boom Bap before they dropped.
THis shit is gonna be serious, watch out now...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
m.s said:
i heard it......

its not new shit at all.. may be to some but its all underground shit he recorded before his mainstream days but the kid was really nasty...
how did u hear it???

members online