New Akai MPC Key 61

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Fade love it as a non-expert keys beginner player and would own one but it's out of my budget but as someone who likes and uses an MPK and has an old school 2KXL I'll pass.

Last edited:
Steep price on that beast. Nice all in one but no point if you have an Mpc and keyboard unless you happen to be rich of course!
The Instruments on the other hand sound dope, strings, piano, op 4 and fabric xl got my eye on them but again expensive.
Love akai but why so steep price range if they made things affordable surely they’d sell way more units and others might actually upgrade

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
If I could own/use anything else I'd love a Moog Matriarch as I got a thing for synths and I dig VSTi synth sounds. My dream would be to find one used for a way less price than what it retails for!

If I could own/use anything else I'd love a Moog Matriarch as I got a thing for synths and I dig VSTi synth sounds. My dream would be to find one used for a way less price than what it retails for!

Building all those presets seems too much for me but each to their own. If you put the work in and enjoy it then it’s worth it.
Yeah again not cheap these things, their going for £1999.00 brand new in uk, everything’s so damn expensive!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
£1999.00
Yeah this thing is pricey but I guess it's because of what's included plus it's also a standalone.

Yeah i think Yamaha's production keyboards are around 1600-2000 and something.

They seem more of a luxury. Get pads, daw, sounds. Job done. Fun as fuck to just PLAY and get ideas down quick.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I only have an MPK Mini, this would be a cool upgrade. Never owned a keyboard workstation and this would be an obvious choice for me, price point doesn't seem too bad either. Only other gear I owned by Akai was the MPC 1000 so I'm anxious to get my hands on one of these things!

members online