Need help please on a instrumental

U

Unknown_writer

yeah, Last night I was over a freinds place listening to some instrumentals and this one beat came on and it was fuckin ill. since then I've been fiending to know where its from as my friend did not.

It has a intro of somboday saying a speech about "the revolution will not be televised" then the beat kicks in, with this dope violin/orchestral sample. Its Such a dramatic deep sounding beat. Id greatly appreciate it if any body has any idea what song this is or who produced it.
thanks

peece

ill o.g.
I know what your talkin bout. I forget what it is. It might be jedi mind, but im not sure. Ill let you know if i remember.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
it sounds like it might be by public enemy, but i dont know which track

T

The Bastard

i know that sample ''the revolution will not be televised '' is on the track 1 intro beat of disc one on the wu tang forever double cd, peep that

LMNO

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Two groups that might use it: Non Phixion and Public Enemy. Not too sure about this one, though I heard it before.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
GoOD LuCK WiT THiS oNE.
VAGUE DESCRiPTiON.

U

Unknown_writer

Thanks for the help guys. I know the description is vague but as all i heard was the instrumental, its hard to elaborate much.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
iF YoU CAN GET BACK To YouR FRiENDS CRiB AND PoST THE BEAT oN HERE, SoMEoNE oN HERE WiLL DEFiNATELY BE ABLE To HELP YoU.
ALL i CAN THiNK oF NoW iS "6TH SENSE" BY CoMMoN, i KNoW THAT HE SAYS THAT AT THE BEGiNiNG AT THE SoNG BUT THE DESCRiPTiON oF THE BEAT DoeSNT MATCH UP AND iM PRETTY SURE YoU KNoW WHo CoMMoN iS So YoU PRoBABLY WoULD HAVE SAiD THAT.TRY To GET A HoLD oF THE CD.

mc_reni

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yo i know that sample is on a common and dj premier joint, i cant remember the name of the track tho

mc_reni

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yeh thats the right track eXampuL_oNe, thanks man it was starting to bug me not knowing the name of it.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
um this sample has been used TO DEATH. its gonna be tough with that as the main thing we have to g o on.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
THAT WAS DoPE, THATS A iLL BEAT.
MY FAVoRiTE BEATNUT BEAT iS THE JOiNT "oNE" THAT PSYCHo LES DiD FoR GHoSTFACE'S "SUPREME CLiENTELE".

members online