NBA Youngboy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I just remembered that there's a "rapper" named NBA Youngboy. At first I thought he really liked the NBA or just basketball in general, but anyway I looked him up:

Only 23 and look at all the legal trouble! And the best part LOL:

"At 23 years old, Gaulden is the father of ten children with eight different women."

lucious lyon wtf GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Fade told you these new age "(c)rappers" of today literally are ain't shit niggas (pardon the language but I'm passionately angry) and these are the new generations (Y and Z) "heroes" but I call a lame a lame, not that the 80's and 90's didn't have these same type cats, only diff is back then rappers and entertainers in general had a mystique to them which the art of such is lost on the new generation. I don't listen to none of these clowns but I do respect old heads like C-Murder (who should rot in prison all 'cause he was on some "I'ma be a thug like 'Pac" shit gone wrong) reaching out to dude with

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I just remembered that there's a "rapper" named NBA Youngboy. At first I thought he really liked the NBA or just basketball in general, but anyway I looked him up:

Only 23 and look at all the legal trouble! And the best part LOL:

"At 23 years old, Gaulden is the father of ten children with eight different women."

lucious lyon wtf GIF
Should change his name to NICKCannon youngboy

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I @Fade told you these new age "(c)rappers" of today literally are ain't shit niggas (pardon the language but I'm passionately angry) and these are the new generations (Y and Z) "heroes" but I call a lame a lame, not that the 80's and 90's didn't have these same type cats, only diff is back then rappers and entertainers in general had a mystique to them which the art of such is lost on the new generation. I don't listen to none of these clowns but I do respect old heads like C-Murder (who should rot in prison all 'cause he was on some "I'ma be a thug like 'Pac" shit gone wrong) reaching out to dude with

yeah they all do their crime on camera and talk about it and get locked up or murdered 'cause they're all thick as shit and think life is a tiktok or COD/gta party call.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Man @Iron Keys this crap "rapper" from my city/state named YBN (Young Broke Nigga) Nahmir is a punk muthafucka claimin' Crip and LB cats don't claim him

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
There's a bunch others too. A while ago there was some article about a few other of these rappers and they all seemed to have lengthy criminal shit going on.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Let's keep it real, though. The old heads stay shitting on these youngins So yeah....There's no respect for those who paved the way, because they never got any respect.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Sucio other element is to consider what many cats in Hip Hop wanted respect for: the surface level shit e.g. money, "hoes," etc. and many of the old heads that once were the youngins that deserve to and now get derided in today's era, have selective amnesia about what they brought to the table, the beefs that almost turned and did turn deadly, etc. and things are full circle.