NBA Finals

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Props to the boy from NYC, Ron Artest.....

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
37 free throws for LA, 17 for Boston.

Last time I checked, if you slap someone on the back of the hand on a dunk, it's a foul. Apparently not in LA.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
37 free throws for LA, 17 for Boston.

Last time I checked, if you slap someone on the back of the hand on a dunk, it's a foul. Apparently not in LA.

lol how much you think a ref bribe goes for there?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
The hand is part of the ball in the NBA...it's in the rules....

The wrist isn't.

This stuff about the games being rigged is ridiculous....the players still have to put the ball in the hole...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
The hand is part of the ball in the NBA...it's in the rules....

The wrist isn't.

This stuff about the games being rigged is ridiculous....the players still have to put the ball in the hole...

I agree with the hand stuff...

The game is rigged, fouls, scratches, player injuries, scoring baskets... all those things are very real and uncontrolable to an extent, but certain calls and momentum can be controlled by the Ref's and momentum swings can dictate the outcome of a game very easily.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to change your mind, if you think BILLIONS of dollars can change hands without somebody important having their finger in it then thats cool. But name one other thing on this planet can make that claim other than another sports event?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya I always learned that the hand is considered part of the ball so it's not a foul.

The series could have been rigged but we'll never really know, will we?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Come on...it's not rigged like that....with stars like Lebron James in the league and the emergence of Kevin Durant....the game is becoming exciting to watch again....

The two best teams made it to the finals this year...hands down...

I just think sometimes people watched "Loose change 9/11" way too many times...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Next time I meet David Stern , I'll ask him.

It's in the rule book.....I have the NBA encyclopedia, actually.....and it's signed by Dr. J......YES!!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I don't understand the hand is part of the ball rule because if you hit a 3 point shooters hand as you hit the ball, they usually call a foul.

I'm not screaming rigged, I just noticed the foul calling in the forth being very suspect just like when Sacramento was killing LA when Shaq was there and all of a sudden LA wins on foul calls.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
NO SHIT!!!! Yo thats FUCKED UP!
But thats what we were saying..

Same with the soccer game today .

Fucked up they cant just let them play and rule who won The End..

but..

Cmon relic you know theres too much money involve/to be made to let that happen lol

members online