NBA Finals 2013 start tonight

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
The only thing worse than the Heat are Heat fans.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's weird, it's like the media love the Heat and the fans (except for the Heat fans) hate them. All I see is sports writers writing about how the Heat have failed or they're struggling. Instead, why not write about how the Spurs have a good team and they're beating the Heat?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ugh this was disappointing. Spurs kicked ass then all of a sudden in the 4th Miami was getting all these calls! Hopefully game 7 is much better.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Spurs close it out tonight. Fuck the Heat

I went to bed 37 seconds too soon. Woke up turned on ESPN to hear them bash LeBron, and all I see is Bosh kissin his wife. Im lookin at the TV like "WTF did i miss!!!" lol

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Ugh this was disappointing. Spurs kicked ass then all of a sudden in the 4th Miami was getting all these calls! Hopefully game 7 is much better.

Words from Ginobli
"I have no clue how we're going to be reenergized," Manu Ginobili said. "I'm devastated."

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Bosh is still gay.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I know why they lost, because I forgot to wear my Spurs t-shirt. I'll make sure to do so tomorrow.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.

It really wennt downhill when Allen shot that 3pt gamebreaker

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Pops lost that game... 2 mistakes in that game by Pop... Duncan not in the game on the last play of regulation. (same shit Vogel did sittin Hibbert in the 1st game of the Heat/Pacers series)) and not callin their last timeout in OT when Ginobli had the ball.. u best believe i was callin timeout to get Parker back in there... but that was a foul nonetheless... actually looked like a travel as well tho.

da relic

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ugh. Spurs looked out of it at the end. Fuck Miami.

3uxp26.jpg
3uxp0y.jpg