Namm!!!!!!!!!!!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Anyone else attending NAMM this week...I was there for a couple of hours today...Alot of shyt to do ....Rolands section is like a fuckin amusment park....if anyone else is ther hit me up let me know

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone else attending NAMM this week...I was there for a couple of hours today...Alot of shyt to do ....Rolands section is like a fuckin amusment park....if anyone else is ther hit me up let me know

how'd you get in man? i was gonna go to see if apple was gonna drop logic 8 but i read on namm's site you gotta be a registered member and they said producers don't fit their membership guidelines

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
how'd you get in man? i was gonna go to see if apple was gonna drop logic 8 but i read on namm's site you gotta be a registered member and they said producers don't fit their membership guidelines

I work for the company that runs the building.......and no Logic 8...they just showed of the almost non existent latency when using Logic's Vst in Logic while using a Power Mac

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I work for the company that runs the building.......and no Logic 8...they just showed of the almost non existent latency when using Logic's Vst in Logic while using a Power Mac

no doubt i heard about the mac book pro interface which is beautiful for me, definitely going to get that...im pretty into the logic scene these days and from what i hear 8 will be dropping fairly soon and will be massive, but who knows. thats tight you got to go though, what was the best thing you saw?

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
'Logic's Vst"

Do you mean audio units? Logic doesnt really support VST's these days without 3rd party software.

i think he did...i heard from someone else who was there they were showing off logic running 57 exs samplers with space designers playing full orchestras on a new mac quad and without struggling at all.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
dudes, here ya go

http://www.fdiskc.com/syn/namm/2007/index.html

KorgR3.html

members online