Name ya Country....

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was born in Turin, Italy, and I now live in Thanet, England. My nationality is Italian [and I can claim British nationality too :)]. I'm pretty much Italian blooded [with some spanish ancestry I think].

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Born and raised in Sweden. Shout out to Philsiarri, we used to play on the playground back in the days in Sweden.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Born and raised in Sweden. But am of gypsy decent.

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Born and raised in England. Im 25% English, 25% Polish, 25% Ukraine and 25% German......at least I think so.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
100% Jewish. Born in Russia, immigrated to Israel [with my family] in 1990. Currently [and unfortunately] residing in a rather small town near the border with Lebanon. Ain't happy with Israel, looking forward to finishing my mandatory military service and later on my university curriculum and then gettin' the fuck out of here!

Holler,
Wings

ill o.g.
Born in Utrecht, the Netherlands to a dutch mom and american father. Thus I have dual citizenship, NL/US. Ive lived all kinds of places germany, the netherlands, the usa, so i cant really say where im from specifically lol (my dad was USAF). Currently living in the Hague, NL. I have all kinds of shit in me, dutch, german, polish, iranian...

Peace