My New studio desk

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
so check this out, i was needing a new studio desk, so i had been looking around for a bit, so one of my producers said"yo cant we build one"..."WE" im still laughing at that one. Anyway i started digging for plans. Bingo found some, hit the local lumber yard, brotha got busy(still no we, just my black ass) but im almost complete, let me know what yall think. ill paint and add the finishing touches tomorrow.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 151

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
i spent 90 bucks on materials,

http://www.argosyconsole.com/home.html

if you check that link, that company sells them as well as give you the specs,

Dac i bet you could use one!

Those are some NICE desks, as much as I like building stuff, that Aura 260-R looks relatively simple and cheap to build. The desk I have now looks borderline crap, I'm really past due on a desk upgrade so this is something I may look into. Plus, I have very limited space to work with right now. Thanks again for the link, definitely a good look!

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
thanks for the props fam!

Fin: dude this is so easy to build, you'll be rippin yo self off if you give yo chips to ikea, just my 2cent.

Dac:Dude you need to get on it..hahaha!

lol my camp is tellin me i should build one a month and sell it for 600.00, Glad yall like!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Youd def do well if the finished product could compete with the likes of Raxxess, etc. cuz those funkers run a shitload dollar-wise, youd be a good competitor in that respect cuz your also building it custom for each client.

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
Youd def do well if the finished product could compete with the likes of Raxxess, etc. cuz those funkers run a shitload dollar-wise, youd be a good competitor in that respect cuz your also building it custom for each client.

Dont think it hasnt crossed me mind! with the right tools i could fininsh in a day...Damn it to hell for having these skillz!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Dont think it hasnt crossed me mind! with the right tools i could fininsh in a day...Damn it to hell for having these skillz!

lol...thats a good thing man. Realizing a skillset like that often opens doors to a real craft that you can capitalize on and feed your kids with. Might be just what you needed.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
looks real good. cant wait to see the final product.

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
OK I'm back in Business!! and with this desk i can hear my mixes alot better then my last set up!! even one of my artist noticed, nigga said "damn i sound a lil muddy then before what you do?" lol hope yall enjoy!!

BTW those pics were taken with my crappy Iphone3g

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 118

members online